Tuesday, July 17, 2007

While I Appreciate The Gesture...

I still don't really have all day to sit around waiting for my bank's new 'super-secure' login process to finally load. It took ten minutes apiece for each step to load thus wasting approximately half an hour of my day sitting in front of a computer screen with only the rolling sunburst page loading signifier to entertain me.

All that only to find out my credit card payment is due on the 22nd, and not today as I had previously, and apparently erroneously thought.

UPDATE: It took so long for the pages to load that a 'click here to keep this slow-as-molasses secure connection active pop-up' actually appeared. Thanks BMO.




UPDATE #2: It seems I wasn't the only one inconvenienced by their new system, and that they've since disabled it.

No comments: