Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot and Bothered

It's actually been a pretty good day. The dressing down that I had come to fully expect at our impromptu meeting was far more toned-down than anyone could have expected. I actually felt like I connected to what was being said for once, so that's a positive step in the right direction. Contrary to popular opinion, I was told (by someone in the know) that I'm not a complete fuck-up so all is well in the world - well, that is, until something else goes wrong (ever the pessimist!)

I've got a busy week ahead of me and have no time for these crazy dizzy spells I've been experiencing as of late, but I suspect they may have something to do with my candy obsession - I'm planning on taking everyone down with me. I can't tell if the sweating is brought on by the early onset of diabetes or the heat, either way I've got to cut back, nay cut it out of my life, a theme I'm rather well-versed in.

I feel that I'm going to have to make a decision in the coming days and I'm definitely not looking forward to it, as the lump in my throat can attest, but perhaps my deliberating skills have improved since the last time, no?

My suspicions have just been confirmed by the peal of rolling thunder and a fleeting strike of lightning...

No comments: