Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The nice thing about not being able to sleep is that it frees up a lot of time to do other things

On one such sleepless occasion, I took it upon myself to buy a domain and set it up for use with my Mobile Me account. I've always had a .Mac account, but I mostly used it for storage, but I figured if I have all that space why not use it to do something creative. It's currently lying dormant right now, but I just bought RapidWeaver 4 (as an alternative to my pre-installed iWeb, which is nice, but a little too basic, and I could tell that I would quickly tire of it) and I'm looking forward to playing around with that.

There's a free demo available on-site for people who are a bit squeamish about parting with $80 without having tested out the usability of the software.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i shall check this out asap!
LOVE YOU.

ps: i'm back online for good now. come by and see what i've been up to!