Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Up is down, and I'm back on my meds

My allergies are, that is, and not my blogging. That, my friends, is going to remain sporadic for the foreseeable future. I haven't been sleeping well again lately, and it's gotten really bad - as in, worse than normal. Before, I used to be able to get around 4-5 hours if I tried but now it's down to 2-3. I know my allergy medicine is to blame, I briefly went off it because I couldn't handle not sleeping but that meant that I would get crazy headaches, and not be able to breathe.

It's one or the other, and for now, breathing wins out, so I'm prone to just zone right out, and fall asleep on the bus, almost missing my stop for work, or fall asleep watching a movie on my laptop at 8PM, yet be unable to sleep at night when it really counts.

It's as if night is day, and up is down. It's confusing and it's hard to keep track.

No comments: