Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not to be ungrateful

But I didn't write that article that I'm getting credit for (on Boinkology). I appreciate the traffic, I really do, but I'm sure the person that actually went to the trouble of transcribing that quote is a wee bit miffed right now - I know I would be.

In other news, I'm up at 7 am, and I'm on my way to work. I was supposed to go to Fed Ex today and pick up my Zune but that will have to wait till tomorrow since I'm going into work early.

It's too bad too, because I was really looking forward to sleeping in.

I'm been trying to drink light roast coffee for the past week and I chaeated yesterday, with my espresso. I'm back on it this morning. I just prefer a good dark roast.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm.....I'll have to check out this article.