Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's supposed to be my day off today, but due to circumstances beyond my control, that's not the case. I'm trying to make a concerted effort to not freak out about things that are beyond my control - it's really a gigantic waste of time and energy.

I'm just really tired from repeatedly not getting enough sleep and I'm incredibly sore from yoga last night.

My friend Michelle is back from her international travels this weekend so I should at least try to get some semblance of rest before I spend all weekend drunk running from bar to bar.

I don't like the shirt I'm wearing today, so I mught buy a new one before work.

1 comment:

girl said...

erg, everyone I know is tired lately, I think it's been a busy year. it'll be a mellow summer, I think.

did ya get to shop for that new shirt at least? ;)