1. Gold star week for workouts, a great way to start the month.
2. Apple store, yeah! So stoked
3. Coach store too, more broke.
4. I actually feel like I'm getting in shape again, but I can't wait till the weather gets more consistent and I can try my hand at longboarding again.
5. I got new bearings for Joel, my longboard.
6. Gah, they're opening an American Apparel in the mall - so stoked!
7. How is it that I seem to get better results when my diet consists exclusively of pizza and ice cream of some sort? Should I be writing a diet book, perhaps.
8. I've started drinking again,without disastrous results. It seems time does heal all wounds.
9. Not really digging this pseudo- walk of shame home thing on Sunday mornings though, and 2 hours of sleep really won't cut it.
10. I'm going through a preppy phase, I fully expect to be wearing multiple polos with popped collars in a month's time
11. I need a new watch,but I just can't decide which one I like best
12. I'm going to look at rings today, not for any particular reason, just to see what's out there.
13. Gossip Girl and The Hills have come and gone, but I only really miss GG.
14. My summer book club is in full swing, next up: Omnivore's Dilemma.
15. My allergies are also back with a vengeance. This summer is going to be a rough one
16. I don't really feel as over-extended as I have lately which is a good this, but there's alwaysroom for improvement.
Quotables (Overheard and Overshared)
"Is that lipstick or debris [on her teeth]?"
"She can't even eat pork anyways, so why would she we eating a hamburger?"
“My new building is nice - well there’s this favela across the street but at least there aren’t any massage parlors nearby.”
"Do you like deli meat? I can save you $2/100 g!"
"Did you guys get along ok? Well she said that cheaters and divorcees were the worst kinds of people. I told her she wouldn't like my mother very much"