Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged

by my friend Heather over the weekend:

Who Are You?

What was I doing 5 years ago?
I was 19, and I had just moved here (Alberta) from New Hampshire. Entering my second year in University and I was studying Phys. Ed. I didn't work at all my first year, and I spend most afternoons dilligently doing homework so that I could start drinking by 7 pm.

Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):
1. write
2. furniture shop (online, we'll see how well that works)
3. pay my cell phone bill
4. buy some new sweaters from american apparel
5. watch the hills after I go to the gym

Five snacks i love:
1. pumpkin seeds
2. rice cakes
3. plain yogurt w/ cheerios
4. smoothies
5. dark chocolate

Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. buy the marc jacobs stam bag in pink
2. save a lot more money than I do now
3. invest more than I can afford to now
4. get knee surgery - technically I could do this now but I don't really have the time to recover from this fully with my work demands
5. buy more mac gadgets

Five bad habits I have:
1. smoking; i still can't quite kick it.
2. swearing
3. not allowing my body enough sleep.
4. being anal-retentive
5. not knowing when to give up (although this is strictly a perspective thing)


Five places i have lived:
1. Ottawa, ON
2. Hanover, NH
3. Edmonton, AB
4. Hamilton, ON
5. Lachute, QC


Five jobs i've had:
1. skate shop manager.
2. coat check girl/bouncer.
3. grocery store cashier.
4. promotions girl.
5. painter.


Five people I'm tagging:
In the spirit of Monday, and it's accompanying laissez-faire attitue, if you want to be tagged, feel free to fill this out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad that you filled this out! :] I really did learn so much more about you! Happy (blech!) Monday!