Friday, April 04, 2008

Doped Up

The allergies are in full swing, and I can barely function. Sleeping is a no-go because I can't breathe through my nose, so I wake up in the middle of the night with a bad case of dry mouth and have to guzzle down a bottle of Ethos every couple of hours.

My dad's sending me a new scrip for Flonase (for the allergy-induced post-nasal drip - awesome!) and Zyrtec, but I had to stop by the drugstore yesterday and pick up some Reactine to tide me over until get that filled.

I picked up a copy of Tatler while I was there because it caught my eye, even though I was supposed to pick up this month's Vogue. I need new bag ideas, right now I'm leading towards Marc Jacobs' iconic Stam - thought I'm torn between the black and the pink.

I ache all over, but it's not from any particular illness, and more from getting back into going to the gym on a regular basis as opposed to the paltry two times a week I've been swinging the last couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the damned allergies. It makes me miserable this time of year. And it could be so much better if the weather would just pick a temperature. ha ha.
;)

Unknown said...

My sons allergies are in full swing too....it's been a rough week of him being a total crab ass because he can't sleep because he can't breathe.