Friday, March 28, 2008

Wasted Days

Yesterday was a total waste of a day, but I was so tired it was totally worth it. First, I stayed in bed until about 12:30, but I only slept until about 10:30. I had planned on taking a walk around the neighbourhood, which I accomplished by about 2pm but it was really just a ploy to get coffee and breakfast from this cafe near my digs.

Though I don't really believe in New Year's resolutions per se, I have been trying to make a concerted effort to appreciate/take notice of my surroundings, so I took the long way home. I didn't really get around to doing yoga, as has been the case for the past couple of weeks (evidence: my mat rests sublimely under a pile of shirts that I washed almost two weeks ago) but I did manage to get to the gym for a quick run - no free weights though because I just didn't feel like it and I'm going back today for a good two hours after work if time permits.

I want to go for a skate around the neighbourhood, but the roads/sidewalks are still in crap condition from all the sand left over from the winter, o that will jut have to wait for another day.

No comments: