1. Ugliest. Hangover. Ever.
2. My fate hangs in the balance. If this falls through, I'm going to go on a bit of a spending spree...
3. and just like that, everything is steady once more.
4. Why is finding a new bag/new shoes so hard?
5. The internet in my apt is down again, awesome
6. I'm resolving to take more pictures, and generally appreciate stuff more
7. This newfound appreciation for found beauty probably comes from the year or so of introspection that not talking to The Engineer brought me
8. But we're talking again, on and offline. It's good, but I'll just leave it at that or else I'll get ahead of myself.
9. We'll have to see how long it takes before we end up in the same patterns/ruts that we always fall into
10. Dragonette: B-
11. M.I.A. is coming on May 27
12. I wasn't sleeping because I all but stopped going to the gym, lessons learned.
13. I do need to start doing yoga again though...
14. I felt sick for about a minute
15. My aunt has breast cancer again, but she's having a lumpectomy on the 11th - I would really like to be able to go one year without someone else I know developing cancer.
16. I can't remember if I knew this already (but I don't think I did). My parents (but my mom especially) have a nasty habit of keeping stuff like this from me.
17. and I just remembered that I have to pay rent, back to reality.
I went to the gym last night, you?
Uh, I had Wendy's, actually, it was the Baconator. It's actually the opposite of working out.
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much. The homeless in this neighborhood are pretty tame.
Some of them are even good looking!
Shut your mouth, please!?
I really want that jacket now!
You should just get a bag though instead. If you gain a little weight, the bag still fits.
We're a family, a jew, a black, and an asian. We all do one thing really well.