Tuesday, January 01, 2008
TMI Tueday: New Year's Edition
1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2007 memories?
My epiphanies and the release of the Dragonette cd.
2. What is the best thing you learned in 2007?
That patience, though virtuous, is still thankless.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2007?
I'd say it was an 8. I got to know myself a lot better (how terribly cliche), stood up for what I believe in, and decided once and for all to stop wasting my time doing things that I don't want to do (try it, you might like it).
4. What is your wish for 2008? What is your wish for someone else for 2008?
Homeostasis, or for my mom to just get the hint and move on - but I don't know which is more unreasonable. Grow a backbone, you'll only be able to skirt by on your looks for so long.
5. If you knew that you were going to die in 2008 what one thing would you do?
Buy that Burberry Knight bag.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are your's for 2008?
Yes, sometimes, and not telling.