Thursday, November 01, 2007

Moot

Preface: In honour of NaBloPoMo I'm going to be posting daily until the end of November, at which point I'll resume my haphazard posting schedule. If you're new and have discovered my blog via the randomizer, welcome! Feel free to catch up by reading the archives, and if necessary, refer to the cast of characters.

I sent The Engineer a message yesterday:

"Just so you know, Conrad and Nancy finally had sex, so we're in the clear"

because we had made an agreement last year around the end of Season 2 that stipulated that we could start seeing each other (and by default sleeping together) again if the two characters from Weeds consummated their relationship. I only really made the deal because I knew I would win (or lose depending on your perspective) but since I didn't really want to get back together, I counted it in the victory column.

It's been over a month since we last talked, mostly because some information came to light and I didn't really know how to deal with it without both incriminating myself (and looking batshit crazy in the process due to the questionable provenance of said information) and flying off the handle, so I just ignored my instincts and poured my rage out onto the treadmill. It worked for a while, but it was just a temporary fix (that makes my knees hurt). I can't really sleep and it's been like that for a couple of days now, meaning that it's time to break the silence.

I want to talk to him, but I don't really know what I'd say. So for now, I leave the ball in his court as I formulate some sort of cohesive script to present in an off the cuff manner. It's a moot point anyways, but I just wanted to start a dialogue, because I know he won't let me have the last word, that's just not who he is.

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I like daily posts. =)

Nicoel said...

Yeah, I do too, sometimes. It's just a lot of pressure because I don't always have something to say, plus my internet decided to crap out for essentially the entire month so it was really bad timing, but I pulled through...