1. I'm actually kind of impressed with the fall tv schdule for the first time in ages, though I'm still on the fence about Bionic Woman - I just don't recall the old show being so dark. Plus I think the lead is a little on the haggard side
2. I'm almost entirely moved in to the new place
3. I'm sick of Christmas already - I've actually heard people murmuring about starting Christmas shopping and it's not even Hallowe'en yet
4. Chromeo, wherefore are thou Chromeo?
5. Hit or miss, but mostly miss
6. Apparently it's a surprise that I actually wanted to get with RR - though I think I made it very clear, sorta
7. Oh well, there's always next time isn't there
8. Her number is eight but that doesn't make it any less poignant
9. I actually don't know my own friends' names, how sad.
10. Kids with purses - seriously, wtf? What could you possibly need to carry at your age
11. On a more serious note, R.I.P. Ross
12. It turns out I really like running, who knew?
13. Shoes, glorious shoes! (x3)
14. Chance run-ins are the best kind
15. Self-love, as told by Feministing
16. Convenience is a matter of perspective I guess, but don't tell me that when I'm drunk.
17. I still don't really get your take on the situation, but do I really have to sleep with him to make you feel better about yourself?
[I] Spit Hot Fire (Quotables)
Seriously, my arms are killing me!
From working out?
Uh, no, from carrying stuff. I have weak little T-Rex arms (makes flailing gesture to demonstrate)
Dairy products creep me out
Let me get this straight - you have no problem leaving a jizz-soaked towel on your bathroom floor for upwards of 2.5 weeks, but a little frozen yogurt is gross?
You are so bizarre!
I just don't get guys that crave ice cream. Do you crave dick too?
What the fuck is that?! Are you eating a salad? I don't even know you anymore.
Is that a dinosaur? No, it's clearly a horse - don't let the green colour fool you into thinking otherwise
I am an excellent dancer!