Monday, October 22, 2007

Checking Out and Checking In

My legs don't really hurt anymore from running which means I should get back to it but for now I'm going to go on facebook and eat cake (and shrimp, but not together). I'm looking forward to Wednesday, because I have a movie date with a friend that I haven't seen in a while, and I'm putting aside my intense hatred towards the art form in general for their sake.

I honestly can't remember why I stopped going to the gym, because I find it relaxing and it gives me more time with the person I love the most (me). I almost didn't go for a run on Saturday because I was really tired from the night before (three hours of restless sleep on a stomach filled with donair meat and cheap beer) and my iPod was almost dead and I hate watching tv when I'm running - thankfully I had the sense to realize that this was, quite possibly, the stupidest thought that I had ever had the pleasure of vocalizing.

That being said, I'm going for a run today, after Days is over.

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

What are you guys gonna see?

Nicoel said...

Into the Wild. It sounds pretty interesting.