1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity?
Definitely something I'd prefer not to know about. Yes. No. Yes.
2. What is the last thing you stole?
The Bar Star's splenda packets, although I told her about it so I don't know if it counts.
3. Name on place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why.
I'd like to go to my mom's family's cottage in Niagara-on-the-Lake. I've never been because my mom hasn't been back since her mom died, which was before I was born.
4. What movies can you watch over and over again?
Beauty & the Beast - see: my childhood
The American President - I'm pretty sure my dad and I have watched it together at least 50 times. Anytime it's on TV I have to watch it in its entirety.
5. Who is the last person you saw naked?
Other than myself, probably DD a couple of weeks ago. Sad to say I don't get out as much as I used to...
Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.
- Because I liked the idea of a challenge
- (cliched) Because I make even worse decisions when drunk
- Because I wanted to hurt you, but I just ended up hurting myself
- Because it was the best way to show you how I felt
- Because I love(d) you
- Because we were waiting for the clothes to finish drying.