Sunday, January 28, 2007

On a scale of 1 to 10 how inappropriate would you say it was

The Producer ambled down the stairs and I laughed as I chatted with a coworker. He came into the store to find out what was so funny (the way he walks, it's cute, but still funny) and we got to chatting. Somehow we got on the topic of sexual harassment (I think I jokingly accused a coworker after a rather sexually-charged comment) and he said that if I thought that was bad, that I definitely wouldn't be able to hack it at his store.

I disagreed, because that's just how I roll and told him that there was no way that they could top any of the inappropriate conversations we have in our store. This was obviously a challenge he couldn't back down from so he told a mildly racy, but ultimately boring story about sex in the change rooms.

Yawn.

I laughed it off and then mentioned that previously I had jokingly made some sort of comment about fucking a coworker with a strap on.

The look on his face was priceless and I had to smirk.

"I win!" I teasingly gloated and he stood there mouth agape. More witty banter ensued and he eventually left (most likely to tell the boys that we're not nearly as innocent as we look)

8 comments:

shirley said...

Wowie - he didn't ask you on a date after that? Loser!

shirley said...

I mean, he's a loser, not you. ;)

Nicoel said...

I think The Producer is back on again with his longtime girlfriend (who I sorta work with)

skeeball said...

Man, what a push over..

If I would have to get into a challange about which side is more inappropriate I would have just called you a cunt and gotten a cherry slurpie.

btw when do I get to post as choleric again? I figured out how to fix the link to my site in comments.

choochoo said...

lol. Congratulations on your victory:)

Nicoel said...

eric- probably never. I was getting mad spam messages when I allowed anon commenters, sorry


choochoo - what can I say, I have mad skills

skeeball said...

I don't pretend to know or want to know about blogger's issues.

Also there was a second part to that statement regarding the cherry slurpie but I backspaced..

prob would have been too much..

for your readers, not you. I could email it I suppose

Nicoel said...

you must email it, was it sexy? lol