Monday, December 25, 2006

From 'Eh' to 'Zee'

I pinched this one from Mr. Fab because writing a real post on the weekend a holiday is akin to masturbating and not actually getting yourself off (read: pointless).

A- Available or single? I don't even know at this point

B- Best Friend? The venerable David

C- Cake or pie? Pie always wins

D- Drink of choice? Water, tap and ice cold

E- Essential item I use every day. My iBook

F- Favorite color: Purple (but I also like pink so long as it is not over the baby variety)

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy worms

H- Hometown? Ottawa, ON

I- Indulgence: Dark chocolate and anything Mac related

J- January or February? February - spring break!

K- Kids and names: I really don't care for children

L- Life is incomplete without? Uh, line?

M- Marriage date: N/A

N- Number of siblings: None, holla!

O- Oranges or apples? Are we talking juice here, because orange wins, but only if it's pulpy, otherwise I'll go with unsweetened apple

P- Phobias or fears? Moisture, birds, the usual.

Q- Favorite quote? My old standby: “Even a stopped clock is right twice a day"

R- Reasons to smile: The Engineer just called

S- Season: Summer

T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Not my scene, but feel free if you want.

U- Unknown fact about me: I've never had the chicken pox

V- Vegetable you don’t like: Sweet Potato/Yam. Either way they're sick

W- Worst habit: Making light of inappropriate situations

X- X-Rays: Yeah, a couple nothing terribly exciting. Ankles, knees, elbows, teeth, the usual.

Y- Your favorite food? Lately, it has been Opa (food court Greek food, for the unenlightened)

Z- Aquarius. That's why I'm so self-absorbed (p.s. less than 2 buying months left before my birthday)

2 comments:

S* said...

Oh, my! I hope you got the Chicken Pox vaccine. Otherwise, you will be absolutely miserable should you get it.

That's all. Nope, I have nothing to say about anything else you wrote. Uh-unh.

Nicoel said...

No, I don't really believe in vaccines like that. I never get sick.

I get strep throat really bad once a year and I got the flu bad twice (14 years apart).

Other than that I'm as healthy as a horse