Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Beating around the bush is for people who actually care

The Engineer: Hey, do you want to come grocery shopping with me?
Team Gingerbread: Can I?
The Engineer: Sure
Team Gingerbread: I was actually kidding. I don't even really like grocery shopping for myself...

The Engineer: Where are you going at this early hour?
Team Gingerbread: School
The Engineer: (an hour later via text) So where are you now?
Team Gingerbread: I'm off to see my other boyfriend because he actually puts out
The Engineer: ?
Team Gingerbread: Kidding, I'm at work...

Team Gingerbread: (looking at pictures with TE) Did you get your wisdom teeth out or something? What's wrong with your face
The Engineer: (sheepishly) That was at the end of first year...I had gained a little weight because I was drinking so much

Team Gingerbread: (to The Engineer at 2 pm) Just so you know, I can't leave until I'm sober enough to take the train home without puking

Ah, love is in the air!

3 comments:

skeeball said...

You are so getting laid this weekend.

Nicole said...

The second round is too hilarious for words. Puts out...

Nicoel said...

eric - we'll see...

nicole - yeah, i tell it like it is