Thursday, September 04, 2008

I know that you know, I just wish you wouldn't do it

Your browser kind of gives you away, and I only know of one person that reads/knows of both.

I don't really know how you found my other blog, but I use Google Analytics on both, and I can see that you're lurking on each page, but moreso on the blog that I've hinted at but never told you the addressfor.

You asked me point blank for the address one day and I explained that I didn't feel comfortable giving you the address - partly because I value my privacy (as much someone who puts their life online can) and I know what a big mouth you have, and partly because I actually wanted place that I could vent without constant prying questions from those that I'm closest to about what a certain post meant, and if it was about them.

I'm kind of frustrated that you went behind my back and searched for it (it's not hidden, it's more of an open secret). But, when someone specifically asks you not to do something and you go ahead and do it anyways because you feel like it - it's disrespectful.

This is another tick in the 'why we're not really friends anymore' column for those of you keeping score.

No comments: