Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scratches

I'm not really one for cases, except for my camera, but that's more of a practical thing. I don't really care what happens to my phone as long as the screen stays intact (fingers crossed), and I have yet to drop it myself, well not on the ground at least. During its unboxing it slipped out of my hands like a fish, and fell into my bag, but that's another story entirely.

He wanted to see my phone, and I was feeling generous, so I let him have it. I'm not super anal about people rifling through my phone because there really isn't anything incriminating on it (not yet at least). Less than 20 seconds later it slipped out of his hands, he caught it, with his skateboard ,and now there are two rather prominent scuffs on the back, that have since been dyed blue from my jeans.

Boo.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Pandora Wilde said...

Oh, that SO blows!