Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oops

I keep forgetting to hit publish on my posts and then I wonder why nothing shows up. I came home from work tonight only to discover my (in-browser blog publisher) was stalled and still said 'publishing to site'. Hmmm, I wonder what's up with that?

Today turned out to be a really good day and I managed to get everything done (and with time to spare as a lovely little bonus). I'm still getting used to my new computer and I'm cleaning up the mess that senuti left behind.

My current iPod is loaded up with tracks that I had long since deleter from my old computer, leaving me unable to update it without losing all my previous tracks. At the beginning of my insomnia spell, I busied myself with transferring all the old track off my iPod onto my shiny new MacBook but I kept getting all these error messages and I eventually discovered multiple versions of the exact same tracks all over my music folder.

I've been deleting files all morning and I've still only at the beginning of the 'H' folders.

No comments: