Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aggro

So I was just miding my business in the hallway at work on my way back from the washroom when this black man, wearing a scrunchie(!) starts straight lurking on me. He calls after me a couple of times, but I ignored him and picked up the pace.

I told the girls at work about my charming suitor and he proceeded to walk by, slowing to a halt as his eyes me mine.

He came in and stood thisclose to me and mumbled something unintelligble. There's nothing I hate more than men who catcall women, so I was pretty rude and stood there - glazed, vaguely angered look and arms crossed.

He kept asking if we were talking about him and he stared me down until he was satisfied with himself for being effing intimidating and backed down.

He left without incident but he stared at us from outside for another 10 minutes or so.

No comments: