Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tax Season

I went to the gym last night. i was supposed to go on Tuesday, but I slept in until 11 am. I only realised my mistake once I got to work, but by then it was too late, since my gym closes at 10 pm. It felt like I'd gotten home so early but it was just past 7 pm, it has already started to get dark out later.

Summer is coming, even if it doesn't feel like it.

I got sidetracked, catching up on the goings on of the day in my absence with friends and ended up running downstairs only to find all the machines were in use. I went back half an hour later and went for a quick walk - my friend got me into speedwalking at insane elevation.

I've got a lot of paperwork to get through today - and I should probably do my taxes sometime soon since I probably owe them money. I never really got around to doing my taxes last year, but I was still a student then, so I'm the one that's missing out, not the government.

So many things to do, in so little time. Where do I begin?

No comments: