Monday, April 28, 2008

Cat Fight

I woke up dazed and confused at 4 am again today. A combination of the heat still being on and it not really being that cold out, and eating random food before bed I think. I couldn't sleep so I composed a biting response to something I completely disagreed with in the dark for over an hour before feeling fatigued enough to attempt sleep once more.

Somewhere over the course of my insomnia I realized that there were two cats below my balcony duking it out over lord knows what.

Creepiest. sound. ever.


Now we're back to the soothing lull of construction - not kidding. There are approximately 5 new condos going up in my immediate view from my window.

I woke up at 7 and went back to bed, as is my new morning schedule whereby
I give myself far too much leeway and then get overconfident and sleep in. I rolled out of bed at 8, and my head was pulsating, my eyes so dry in my head that it hurt to blink (thank you allergy pills).

Work, then Gossip Girl + The Hills. Even if we got off to a bad start, the day isn't going to be that bad.

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I *heart* Gossip Girl, but the hills makes me mad...