Friday, March 07, 2008

In the Morning

It's one of those days.

I'm so tired, I feel as if I have to trick my eyes into opening, with the prospect of coffee and feigned obliviousness to ungodly hour.I'm trying to be positive about the fact that I'm going to waltz into work this morning only to find that it's a complete disaster. There's stock everywhere because I'm lacking the hangers necessitated to present it in a viable manner.

Of course, I have no one to blame but myself, for this mess was entirely my fault. I was the one who decided to savagely rip through the boxes, without any forethought, and who at the end of the night declared that we should simply leave it till morning, because hopefully, by then I would have had some time to formulate a gameplan but that's hardly the case.

Instead, I sit hunched over a glowing computer screen, decompressing the files from last night's episode of Lipstick Jungle and downing coffee like my life depends on it.

No comments: