Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Antics

Because my phone is European, sometimes the network time sync thing doesn't quite work (usually around Daylight Saving Time because W decided that it should begin and end one week later than the EU). I had planned on getting up early on Sunday for two reasons:

  1. I needed to do laundry - actually I've needed to do laundry for about 2 weeks now, but I keep putting it off for some reason or another.
  2. I needed to catch up on the last couple of episodes of Weeds, something that would definitely occupy me while waiting for the wash and dry cycles.

Except that it was now 9 am, instead of 8, as my phone erroneously indicated and I had an hour or so to get ready. Of course by the time I figured this out I had already started the washer and most of my socks and undergarments were wet and marinating in detergent. It was the start of a good day...

1 comment:

Valley Girl said...

I'm wearing pants that are in serious need of drycleaning today. =( I use being sick as my excuse.