Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Truce

I know the why and how of exactly how The Pansy and I got to the point in our relationship where all we seem to do is antagonize each other, but I don't know when it got to be so bad. We had a bit (or a major) impasse on Sunday morning that kind of let it all bubble to the surface but we're cool now. I'm really not one to talk about my feelings unless I'm backed into a corner, that's just how I roll.

I'm glad it happened that way though, because I think everyone was getting pretty sick of the constant bickering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that moment, though.
when you just finally get it all out.
and you can be in peace. (or at least try to be!)

glad that you guys got there :]
ps: your turn in scrabulous. i'm sucking ass on it though! ha.