Thursday, September 06, 2007

Frustration thy name is Azureus

I've been downloading the first four episodes of the third season of Weeds for the last three days, except that midway though (around 90% if anyone's counting) my download I figured it would be a good time to update my Azuereus software.

Only, it's not compatible with my antiquated operating system (Mac OS 10.2.8) and I ended up essentially wasting 2.5 days downloading something that no longer exists becuase I had to delete the program and use Tomato Torrent instead. Now I've re-downloaded all but one of the episodes, because the remaining one is sitting at around 95% complete and it's stopped - troublesome only because it's the first one and I need to watch it before I watch the others argh!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Isn't technology supposed to make our lives better? Well, I disagree.

Anonymous said...

Seriously it's almost less effort to buy things now.

However, if you can get it to run on a mac I'd seriously suggest uTorrent. Az is just a resource pig.