1. I'm late, which is only mildly distressing/a great way to start the month
2. When in doubt, always listen to Motown
3. Seriously why?
4. It seems that AOL has taken to crafting their very own Burn Book, though it's not so much funny, as sad.
5. IKEA catalogue!!!
6. There goes my promising skating career.
8. It feels like I'm always waiting for the other shoe to fall
9. The Hills/Laguna are back on, though the latter has been reincarnated and now resides in Newport Harbour - less than ideal, but I'll still watch it
10. New bed, or new phone, or new computer. I can't decide which one I want first
11. New Holts lookbook, which means now I want a Fendi clutch/a Burberry bag but that will never happen, as I don't really feel like teetering on the edge of fiscal irresponsibility.
12. Sick! - Britney's latest single
13. I can't decide. That is all, it's been a long and harried month and I'm glad to see it end.
[I] Spit Hot Fire (Quotables)
"I said she's a [prostitute] now"
"Oh I heard you, I just don't get it"
"Breakfast, lunch and dinner all rolled into one!"
"Actually, I'm pretty sure brunch simply encompasses the breakfast and the lunch part..."