Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stumble and Fall

Because I am apparently unable to walk with any amount of grace any more, I seem to have completely wrecked my ankle after backing into an open drawer at work - just lovely!

At first I just laughed off my clumsiness with an 'Aw Shucks' look and continued on with my day, albeit with a minute limp, but I tried to skate to work the other day and had to pick up my board because I can't really put any direct pressure on my ankle if my weight isn't completely centred.

This blows, on the plus side, the newest/last Harry Potter book comes out next Friday and the movie (number five for those of you who are only mildly obsessed) came out today. I wanted to see the latest HP movie this week but I just don't have the time, thus making next week a week-long HP fiesta.

No comments: