Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TMI Tuesday


1. My biggest sexual turnoff is __________?

Um, body hair. I know it's super immature but I just don't like getting your hair in my mouth, no matter how clean it is, sorry.

2. Do you prefer natural tastes or flavored lubes?

Flavoured lubes are gross.

3. How much money would it take to convince you to get on stage naked?

I don't really think you can count that high, let's just leave it at that. I don't like random nudity (aka. nudity that doesn't serve a purpose such as getting laid or getting clean)

4. Have you ever been to an AA meeting or similar support group meeting?

Yeah, my step sister had all sorts of substance abuse issues. She's better now (in that respect at least)

5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?

Um, no I don't. This comes back to my dislike of foreign hair - I don't like finding random strands of hair in my bed and I think that they stick to socks more than bare feet. It's not a dealbreaker, but it's not really hot. I could understand if you were camping or something though...

No comments: