I was tagged over the weekend by my friend Heather. Since I have a little time on my hands as I wait for the arrival of my cab (I was lured over to The Engineer's place by promises of Havarti and grapes) I've decided to delight my faithful readers with a meme.
These are the rules of the game: The first player chose a topic. In this case, the topic is SIX WEIRD HABITS OF YOURS. You must then write a journal entry listing those weirdnesses you possess~as well as the rules of the game. Then, you select SIX PEOPLE TO TAG and link their names/blogs in your entry. Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed! Those six then MUST (note that I insist upon it!) write an entry listing their weird habits and tag an additional five people.
I don't really believe in tagging - partly due to sheer laziness and partly out of compassion. So if you're inclined to do this, go to town...
1. I can't sleep without relaxation tapes, the lamer the soundtrack the better. Caribbean Shores and Amazon Rain forest are in heavy rotation. Sexy, I know. Before I moved to Edmonton, and before Hanover, I spent my gap year living with friends in a downtown Ottawa apartment across from a seedy nightclub and have since become accustomed to excessive background noise.
2. I cannot take a shower if the shower is still damp from someone else using it. I will either wait till it is bone dry to shower or go without if time doesn't permit.
3. I usually don't like sitting with people on public transit and will opt to stand no matter how long the bus/train/subway ride is.
4. I like to wake up early (the only exception being when I'm super hungover) just so I can get a few hours to myself with absolutely no distractions.
5. I can't turn off iTunes until the playcounts are even.
6. I takes me about 4 hours every day to decide what I'm going to have for lunch.
Aren't I fascinating? Yeah, not so much