Friday, September 15, 2006

A promise

I know that I promised to maybe follow up my last post with some juicy details and whatnot, but I'm literally so dead tired right now that I'm vetoing that, albeit temporarily.

"Let's just stay in and watch Laguna" turned into a drunken frenzy of free beer, shitty wings, propositions to good to refuse, and finally an epic argument that actually tried my patience so much that when I finally got in my house at 3 am, that I slammed the door as hard as I could.

In the end I think I got about 4 hours of restless sleep, and was so tired at work that I seriously contemplated making a bed in the back room out of overstock clothing and shoes boxes on my break.

Instead, I've decided to do a hilarious drunken antics: a week in review-style post on Saturday after I wake from my martini and punch tasting (it's like a wine tasting, except with frat boys and everclear - a grain alcohol, read: really, really strong) induced slumber

No comments: