Sunday, July 16, 2006

On product knowledge

Huzzah!

I'm preparing for the longest day of work ever, because not only did some new girl just stop showing up for work yesterday, but one of our other girls got fired last night, so we're ultra short-staffed for today (I'm talking we've got half the amount of staff that we should have for a Sunday in the summer), one of the busier shopping days.

...and after work is over we've got at least an hour long product knowledge meeting for all 3 (or 4 depending on how you count it) skate store locations' employees - I have a feeling I'm not getting out of work before 9 tonight, which is fine so long as I don't have to work tomorrow, but since, for various reasons, our employess keep dropping like flies, I forsee another week of working 6 or 7 shifts in a row.

Right now, the only thing keeping me from having a complete nervous breakdown is the possibility of a McDonald's breakfast if I get to work early.

Please beat me to death with a Vans Slip On now

No comments: