Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good things come in fours

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Lifetime:

1. Promo Girl

2. Cashier

3. Government Hack

4. Bouncer

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

1. The Delicate Art of Parking

2. White Chicks

3. Sunshine

4. Schindler's List

Four Places I Have Lived:

1. Ottawa, ON

2. Edmonton, AB

3. Hanover, NH

4. Stockholm/Uppsala, Sweden

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. The L Word

2. Weeds

3. Laguna Beach

4. My Super Sweet Sixteen

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:

1. Hawaii

2. Davis, CA

3. New York

4. Moscow

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. TUAW

2. Pink Is the New Blog

3. Gmail and Webmail

4. Stereogum

Four of My Favorite Foods:

1. China Palace takeout food

2. Breakfast food (except for pancakes)

3. Sushi

4. Crackers esp. Giant Goldfish the whole wheat kind

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. In Bed

2. Hawaii

3. Washington, DC with my friend Jules

4. Toronto with my friends Heather, Maciej, and Dave

No comments: