Thursday, July 10, 2008

This takes me back

I spent the entire morning in bed, since I had a massive headache from not taking my allergy pills, and I was still feeling pretty queasy from the ride home last night (damn motion sickness!). I've been listening to music that I was super into in my formative years (Sleater-Kinney, The Killjoy, Treble Charger, old school Madonna, Motley Crue, Ladytron, the Gossip, Kittie, et. al) a lot lately because I've been cleaning up my iTunes library and trying to get it back into shape.

Back in the day, it was meticulously organized, but somewhere over the course of the last few weeks, it has become a disgrace.

So other than doing my nails, grocery shopping, gymming or doing yoga, that's pretty high on my priority list today. I should really get around to watching Snatch, since I borrowed it from a friend over a month ago but I'm feeling lazy. might just rip it to my computer using handbrake and chill it for later.

Strangely, my musical tastes haven't really evolved since the 9th grade - I don't know if that just means that I was incredibly precocious or I'm jsut stuck in a rut.

No comments: