Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spirals, and not of the football variety

I hate getting sick. It's just my throat right now, but it could definitely spiral into something worse considering the lack of sleep I've been consistently getting and a general malaise that's caused by my allergy pills - that have stopped making me feel so wired and jittery, and now they just make me dead tired.

Unfortunately, I get tired at all the wrong moment, frequently at work, and on my commute to and from.

I have about a month's worth of pills left and then I'm off to find a better solution.

I'm pleased that I've been able to maintain my gym-going and yoga doing schedule, despite all the little things that keep getting in the way and I'm looking forward to a day off that affords me the opportunity to do nothing but shop,and chill - perhaps throwing i some longboarding for good measure.

Summer's almost here, and I'm getting excited.

No comments: