Friday, November 09, 2007

Movie Night

We went out to see American Gangster last night because it was Cute 'n' Fresh's birthday yesterday and I don't really know how I feel about the movie as a whole other than the fact that I was neither blown away nor entirely disappointed by it.

I hadn't really planned on being out so late considering that I decided to wear shoes that aren't quite broken in so I was in agony for the majority of the showing but I was in good spirits otherwise.

I'm sleeping again (finally) but the crazy nightmares are back, so it's under less than ideal circumstances...

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I liked it--just wished I hadn't seen it at the theater.

Nicoel said...

@vg - yeah, the movie was crazy long, I hadn't really planned on being in there for 3 hours...