Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Multiple Trips

I'm sick, which is just fine because I needed an excuse to simply stay home and pack/avoid social contact with others like the plague. I'm moving, as in sooner rather than later, because my old roommate bugs the hell out of me and I'm the type of person who avoids confrontation until I can't take it anymore and then I do something drastic, like move or buy a shitload of stuff.

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from binge shopping so my only other option was to move. I'm avoiding taking the last trip for the night because all I really want to do is curl up in bed with my laptop and salad from Wendy's and watch Gossip Girl and Weeds.

My old room feels very empty but I find it quite soothing like I've gotten rid of all my worldly possessions, if only for one night...

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

We are so alike in terms of what you said about confrontation.

Love your blog!!!

Rae // theNotice said...

Hey! Just started reading your blog... and I'm 98% sure that I'm going to continue doing so ^^

-grins-
I finally found another Edmontonian online! Yay!


Also: Gossip Girl is love :P and I hope the whole vapid-room mate situation thingy works out!