Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Toxic Fumes


I woke up this morning to the art store next door doing some sort of installation that required copious amounts of spray paint - of course this paint had to be applied directly under my window (huffing - so much better in the A.M.)

I'm so tired that I can't even muster the energy to come up with witty metaphors for my lethargy.

This was supposed to be a rather angry/remorseful post but I don't really have it in me to get into it knowing that the subject of my anger is completely oblivious to how I feel. I told his I was cool with him leaving and to tell you the truth, I'm definitely not.

I don't know why it's so easy for me to lay bare my feelings for a sea of strangers, friends, lurkers and the like on paper, but I'm not the open book I present myself to be. I'm trying to move on and put it all behind me because I've made my bed and now I have to lie in, no matter how uncomfortable the sheets.

That package turned out to be the gift, and not the watch, but it's ok, because I love my new hoodie - naturally, it's purple, like the last 4 or so items I bought.

No comments: