Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Moon is Closer to the Sun Than I Am to Anyone...

I don't really know how I feel about the situation other than decidedly detached - although I feel like I'm second-guessing myself to the point where I can't get anything done.

Everything is slowly falling into place and I'm definitely happy about how quickly this is coming to fruition though I sincerely wish I didn't even have to deal with it. Talking about it makes me cringe and makes my chest tighten up in such a way that I think I won't be able to take another breath. I don't even want to say that the weight on my chest has been lifted because it certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

On a less melancholy note (though not entirely less self-involved) my feet are killing me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well if you're happy,
then i'm happy!
(oh and my feet hurt too)