1. Be less of a bitch - sometimes it's just best to shut up and keep it to yourself.
2. Avoid celebrating my birthday
3. Call my parents - without an ulterior motive of getting money (it's like squeezing blood from a stone, fyi)
4. Actually do readings for my classes and go for a change - I might learn something, and you know, make a good impression on profs who might be able to help me with the whole grad school thing...
5. Not spend $4k in the span of 2 weeks (give or take a couple of days)
I think that's it.