Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Last Word!

Team Gingerbread: Ugh! I hate hobos! Why do they have to be so loud, do they even know what time it is?
The Engineer: Uh, it's 10 pm
Team Gingerbread: Still...
The Engineer: I could go out and talk to them?
Team Gingerbread: No, because then you'll get stabbed and I'll be cold, and pissed that you left me to go die in an alley
Thew Engineer: Right...I have it on good authority that you actually love hobos. Word on the street is your last boyfriend was a hobo
Team Gingerbread: Oh please I could never date a hobo. What would we talk about? "Oh are you still poor? Yeah, well I'm still not interested"
The Engineer: (laughing) You're mean
Team Gingerbread: slash funny it's really a sliding scale

In other news someone (not myself or my roommate, who may or may not be dead, signed for and paid duties on my Dim Mak hoodie and my Artful Dodger shirt. Very strange. Now I have to make what seems like a semi-regular call to my peeps at DHL to figure out what's up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better love.

Nicoel said...

Much, thanks h!