Friday, March 31, 2006

Melts in your mouth, not in your hands

I ran into an old friend today (and by friend, I mean a guy who lived on my floor in rez) and somehow got talked into giving him my number, needless to say, I'll be screening my calls for the next little while.
The third day of my in-store chocolate promo went pretty well, and the manager seems to think I'm doing a good job, so bonus. I continue to attract both creepy old men and the barely-legal teen boys, score!


Seriously, I'm flattered that you'd like to pleasure me all night long, but maybe we could discuss this when you're not with your 5-year-old son. Maybe you have different parenting styles, but last time I checked propositioning the promo girls in front of your impressionable children isn't acceptable under even the most lax parenting style.


The nerve of some of these men is absolutely jarring.


While I'd love to take you up on your offer to "fuck the taste out of my mouth", I'll have to pass. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing to attract this legion of smut-mouthed followers, but I need to stop doing it.


The only other time I'd been verbally assailed to this degree was the night I wore my green M&M costume to the bar for hallowe'en.

No comments: